“When is enough, enough?”
“Can money actually buy happiness?”
“Why do I feel so down – is it because my finances are in shambles?”
It’s likely you’ve asked yourself at least one, if not all, these questions at one point or another in your life. It’s the never-ending desire for us to feel satisfied, content, full – and, frankly, just plain happy!
But what does that even mean? How can we truly find our bliss, and, importantly – how does our relationship with our bank accounts affect our ability to feel real satisfaction and fulfillment in our lives?
This round-up of awesome reads examines how all of us can discover our own formula for happiness. Enjoy…
6 of our most popular articles for those seeking real happiness
- How to recognize financial abundance: When do you have ‘enough’?
- Can money buy you happiness?
- The correlation between debt and depression
- Can’t get no satisfaction? Taking action to find financial happiness
- Money can buy you happiness – but when does it stop?
- How you should really be spending 21 minutes a day
© 2015 Golden Girl Finance Inc. All rights reserved.