Try this recipe from Hollywood chefs Jill and Jewels, personal chefs to Jennifer Aniston.
250 ml All-Bran Original* cereal 1 cup
30 ml Grated Parmesan cheese 2 tbsp
15 ml chopped Italian parsley 1 tbsp
1 ml freshly ground black pepper ¼ tsp
1 ml garlic powder ¼ tsp
125 ml thinly sliced kale ½ cup
30 ml diced shallots 2 tbsp
1 clove garlic, minced 1
15 ml extra-virgin olive oil 1 tbsp
125 ml ricotta cheese 1/2 cup
30 ml grated Parmesan cheese 2 tbsp
5 ml grated lemon zest 1 tsp
freshly ground black pepper, to
4 (500g) skinless boneless chicken
4 (1 lb.)
Dijon mustard 3 tbsp
Preheat oven to 350F/180C
1. In a food processor, process All-Bran Original* cereal to fine crumbs. In
a bowl, combine All-Bran Original* crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley,
pepper and garlic powder. Place in shallow dish and set aside.
2. In a nonstick skillet, add oil over medium-low heat. Add kale and cook
for 1 minute; add shallots and cook for 2 minutes; add garlic, stir to combine
and remove from heat. Set aside to cool. In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese,
Parmesan, lemon zest. Season with pepper. Add cooled kale mixture and
stir to combine. Set aside.
3. Cut a lengthwise slit on the top of each chicken breast, about 4”/10cm.
Cut 1 horizontal slit on each side of lengthwise cut to create a pocket. Place
one-quarter of the stuffing into each pocket and press sides toward centre.
4. Brush all sides of breasts with Dijon mustard. Roll in prepared crumb
5. Place on a foil lined baking sheet. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until
chicken is cooked through and internal temperature reaches 170F/76C.
Serve with salsa, optional.
Copyright 2013 ZoomerMedia Limited