1 of 5 ZED Book Club Prize Packs
Contest Rules & Regulations – Zoomer Subscription Contest x ZED Book Club
- The “Zoomer Subscription Contest x ZED Book Club” contest 2021 (the “Contest”) is sponsored ZoomerMedia Limited.
- Must purchase a subscription to Zoomer magazine at com/bookcontest
- To entered with no purchase necessary, please send your name, address, phone number and email address to: ZED Book Club c/o Sub Contests 70 Jefferson Ave., Toronto, ON, M6K 1Y4.
- Contest commences on May 25, 2021 at 12:00 am (EST) and closes on August 8, 20121 at 11:59pm (EST) (the “Contest Period”).
- All entries must be received on or before 11:59pm EST August 8, 2021.
- Entries submitted through fraudulent means or in any way tampered with, incorrect, unclear, forged, mutilated, illegible, indecipherable or mechanically reproduced may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ZoomerMedia Limited.
- Limit one entry per person, per subscription order.
- ZoomerMedia Limited is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, illegible or delayed for any reason.
- To enter and be eligible to win you must be a permanent resident of Canada, of the age of majority in the province or territory in which you reside at the time of entry, and not an employee of, a member of the immediate family of, or domiciled with an employee or Board member of any division of ZoomerMedia Limited or an employee or Board member of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies.
HOW TO ENTER
Beginning at 12:00 am EST on May 25, 2021, anyone who purchases a subscription to Zoomer magazine using order form getzoomer.com/bookcontest between May 25, 2021 – August 8, 2021 will automatically be entered for a chance to win one of five ZED Book Club Prize Packs. Each prize pack will contain three (3) books selected at random.
- Entries that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- All entries shall become the property of ZoomerMedia Limited. ZoomerMedia Limited shall not be responsible for entries that are lost, misdirected or delayed. Entries received by any other method (phone, fax, courier, e-mail or dropped off in person) will not be accepted.
- There are five (5) Grand Prizes to be won. Each ZED Book Club Prize pack will contain three (3) books selected at random.
PRIZE SELECTION AND DELIVERY
- Draw Date: August 9, 2021
- The winner will be selected in a random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The draw will take place on August 9, 2021 at 3:00pm EST at the offices of ZoomerMedia Limited located at 64 Jefferson Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M6K 1Y4.
- The selected entrant will be notified by email and/or by telephone no later than 5pm on August 10, 2021 followed by a written notification. The winner has until 5pm on August 20, 2021, to confirm receipt of the Grand Prize notification or acceptance of the Grand Prize by the stated deadline or the winner forfeits the Grand Prize and the Grand Prize will then be awarded to an alternate winner selected by random draw from all remaining eligible entries.
- To win, the contestant must first correctly answer a time-limited, skill-testing question.
- The decisions of the contest judges are final. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred. The prize winner has the sole responsibility of paying any taxes connected to the prize, if any.
- The eligible winner of the prize must sign a declaration and release form releasing ZoomerMedia Limited from any liability arising from the acceptance of the prize and confirming compliance with contest rules.
- This offer is void where prohibited by law. Chances of winning are solely dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and participation in the contest indicates acceptance of all contest rules and regulations.
- By entering the contest, entrants’ consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image on videotape for publicity purposes in all ZoomerMedia Limited media outlets without payment or compensation.
- If this contest permits entries to be received via e-mail or Internet, no responsibility will be taken for any failure of the website during the promotion or for any problems or technical malfunction of a telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, on-line or Internet entry to be received by ZoomerMedia Limited on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. ZoomerMedia Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion; to cancel or suspend the Internet portion of this contest should a virus, bug or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of ZoomerMedia Limited corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made ZoomerMedia Limited reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
- In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant(s) must sign and return a standard declaration and release form confirming compliance with Contest Rules and Regulations, consenting to the use, without further compensation, of winner’s name, address (city only) and photograph(s) in any Contest-related publicity and releasing ZoomerMedia Limited and its respective agencies, affiliates, parent(s), subsidiaries, agents, advertising and promotion agencies and anyone else involved in the development, production or handling of the Contest and their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns from all liability arising in connection with the Contest or the acceptance, use or redemption of the Prize as awarded.
- The declaration and release must be returned to ZoomerMedia Limited within ten (10) days after receipt.
- By entering, all entrants agree to adhere to, and abide by, these Contest Rules and Regulations. The decisions of ZoomerMedia Limited with respect to any Contest matter are final.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and bylaws.
- For winner information, please contact Meaghan Poland, Marketing & Customer Experience Coordinator, ZoomerMedia Limited, by phone at 416-607-7711 or by email at [email protected]