AC Hotel by Marriott Montreal
When it comes to travel, Canadians love a good loyalty program, and Marriott Rewards, which includes The Ritz-Carlton Rewards, and Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) programs, offer some of the best travel perks out there.
When hotelier Marriott International merged with Starwood Hotels & Resorts – they created the broadest portfolio of hotels – including the largest collection of luxury properties – in the world with the most awarded hospitality loyalty programs. Marriott Rewards and SPG give members unprecedented access to endless travel inspiration with over 6,500 properties in 29 participating brands spanning 127 countries. Here are 5 reasons why you need to join Marriott Rewards:
1) There are 29 globally recognized hotel brands to choose from! Marriott owns recognizable brands such as The Ritz-Carlton, Marriott, Renaissance, Delta, Le Méridien, Sheraton, and Westin. The company also has a large portfolio of boutique hotels under the brands the Autograph Collection, the Luxury Collection, and Design Hotels. With hotels in virtually every location to suit every reason for travel, it’s easy to earn loyalty points.
2) Canadians love travelling in this great country of ours and Marriott has an impressive portfolio of 225 hotels under 19 brands right here in Canada. Some notable properties are the Sheraton Saint-Hyacinthe Hotel near Montreal, the Westin Bayshore and the DOUGLAS, Autograph Collection in Vancouver; and the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, Autograph Collection in Kananaskis, Alberta.
3) Perks for Marriott Rewards and SPG members are plentiful especially for those with elite status. All members enjoy free Wi-Fi every stay and can book exclusive member-only rates. They have convenience of everything the programs’ apps offer, such as checking-in with your smartphone, chatting directly with hotel staff to fulfill requests from the everyday to extra special before, during and after their stays, and in a growing number of locations the ability to use their smartphone as their room key. Not only that, but the app serves up destination recommendations from the company’s popular Marriott Traveler digital magazine to discover the unusual and unexpected.
4) In addition to earning and redeeming points, travellers are seeking incredible experiences that create lasting memories. Members can redeem points for 8,000 exclusive experiences on Marriott Rewards Moments and SPG Moments. It’s everything from throwing out the first pitch at the World Series, to hands-on master classes with renowned experts in culinary, sports and more, to intimate concerts with musical superstars.
5) With the company’s acquisition of Starwood, Marriott is bringing together two of the most awarded loyalty programs in hospitality. Members love the ease of earning and redeeming points with Marriott Rewards and innovative elite benefits of SPG, such as its ambassador program where members get a personal concierge to take care of their every need on each trip. Now members get the best of both programs.
Marriott Rewards and SPG inspire members to travel the world with purpose and passion. Whether it is resorts featuring overwater bungalows, peaceful secluded island settings, ski-in mountain resorts, towering iconic hotels with picture-worthy views or even former palaces converted into hotels, there is a property for everyone just about everywhere. Read more about the programs at members.marriott.com and start earning now!