Medieval architecture, tranquil lakes, local villages and Croatian charm will delight you on this tour featuring Dubrovnik, Lake Bled, Ljubljana, and the pearls of the stunning Dalmatian coast.
- 12 days – 16 meals
- Prices – From $2,799 to $4,099*
- Dates – April 2019 to May 2020†
Cities & Nights:
- 3 night Dubrovnik
- 1 night Split
- 1 night Plitvice
- 2 nights Opatija
- 2 nights Ljubljana
- 1 night Zagreb
- Experience Opatija, known as “Croatia’s Riviers,” and once a retreat for Habsberg Monarchs.
- Stroll through Split, on the coast of the Adriatic sea, and see the grandeur of Diocletian’s Palace.
- Experience old-world charm with a Pletna boat ride to the picturesque island in the centre of Lake Bled.
- Visit a local family for dinner in the Konavle region outside Dubrovnik.
Visit collette.com/258 for full itinerary or call 1-855-235-8687 for more details.
* Rates are per person, double, land only.
† Prior dates available. Check collette.com for availability.