Exploring the Alpine Countries
Encounter the romantic charm of Austria, Germany and Switzerland. This trio of Central European countries reveals itself in its fairytale castles, stunning Alpine landscapes, and storybook villages. Prepare to be enchanted
- 13 days – 17 meals
- Prices – From $3,919 to $4,249*
- Dates – April 2019 to April 2020†
Cities & Nights:
- 2 nights Vienna
- 2 nights Salzburg
- 2 nights Oberammergau
- 1 night Titisee
- 2 nights Zermatt
- 2 night Lucerne
- Enbark on a lovely cruise along the Danube River, one of Europe’s most important waterways.
- Enjoy a picture stop at Bavaria’s most famous landmark, King Ludwig’s Neuschwanstein Castle.
- Be enchanted by a Mozart Dinner Concert in the Baroque Hall of the centuries-old St. Peter’s Restaurant.
- Come to know Vienna and its incredible Schoenbrunn Palace.
- Discover the fascinating city of Munich and its world-famous Glockenspiel.
Visit collette.com/56 for full itinerary or call 1-855-235-8687 for more details.
* Rates are per person, double, land only.
† Prior dates available. Check collette.com for availability.