Vineyards, olive groves, and cities that float. Incredible history, indelible culture, and unforgettable cuisine. This is l’Italia at its most iconic. Set off on a journey to make Italy’s treasures yours.
- Small group – maximum of 19 guests
- 12 days – 17 meals
- Prices – From $4,799 to $5,949*
- Dates – April 2019 to May 2020†
Cities & Nights:
- 2 nights Stresa
- 2 nights Italian Riviers
- 4 nights Tuscany or San Gimignano
- 2 night Venice
- In Florence, the “Cradle of the Renaissance,” a treasure trove of culture, cuisine, and art lays before you.
- In the heart of the Tuscan countryside, you’ll get an intimate look into a family-run wine estate including a lunchtime cooking lesson.
- On a tiny island off Venice’s north coast, see the centuries-old artform of glass-blowing during a trip to Murano.
Visit explorations.com/304 for full itinerary or call 1-855-235-8687 for more details.
* Rates are per person, double, land only.
† Prior dates available. Check collette.com for availability.