Spectacular South Africa
Cosmopolitan cities, awe-inspiring wildlife, and a harmonious mix of fascinating cultures. This is South Africa. Spend your days searching for the “Big Five,” discovering the country’s complex past, soaking in fertile winelands, and embracing the South African spirit.
- 13 days – 21 meals
- Prices – From $4,129*
- Dates – September 2018 to April 2020†
Cities & Nights:
- 2 nights Sandton
- 2 nights Kruger National Park
- 3 night Knysna
- 4 nights Cape Town
- Get a glimpse of the “Big 5” on a thrilling open-air safari game drive.
- Delight in African flavours and a traditional meal while dining under the stars and experiencing an unforgettable African “Boma” dinner.
- Uncover South Africa’s multi-faceted history when visiting the Apartheid Museum and discover the rise and fall of apartheid in South Africa.
Visit collette.com/163 for full itinerary or call 1-855-235-8687 for more details.
* Rates are per person, double, land only.
† See our website for details on tours departing after April 2019.