Save $60,000 on the ONLY Condo in Downsview Park, Toronto
Downsview Park was declared Canada’s first urban national park in 1999 and has since become North America’s largest redevelopment. At over 500 acres, Downsview Park is a gorgeous retreat in the center of the GTA, filled with greenery, community spaces, and amazing events and activities.
For those of us who want to own a piece of this breath-taking property, the only thing Downsview Park has been missing is a residential development – although that’s changing right now.
Introducing and launching Saturday-in-Downsview, the only residential development in the entire Downsview Park. At an incredible starting price from the $400,000’s (that’s half the cost of Downtown Toronto!), Saturday-in-Downsview is amazing whether you’re looking to live or invest.
You have the chance to be the very first to buy in Downsview Park’s only condos – and as an VIP bonus, we’re offering over $60,000 in exclusive discounts and incentives (that includes free parking valued at $45,000; free locker valued at $7,000; free design studio credit valued at $5000; free assignment valued at $5,000; and free property management valued at $3,500!)
Or join me at Downsview Park for an exclusive private viewing event and really appreciate the incredible opportunity Saturday-in-Downsview offers:
Saturday and Sunday
June 22 and 23
12:00PM – 5:00PM
Saturday in Downsview Presentation Centre
2995 Keele Street
North York, ON M3K 2C5
For any questions or more information, please contact me directly:
Ryan Coyle, Managing Director and Partner at CONNECT asset management is one of Toronto’s leading experts in condominium investing. Ryan has a distinguished track record that goes back over 20 years and a personal portfolio with over 30 condominiums.
Here’s FIVE reasons why Downsview Park is so amazing – and such an incredible purchase.
1) EXTREMELY HIGH-GROWTH NEIGHBORHOOD
Downsview has traditionally been a relatively low-density area but this is set to change. City and Provincial governments are pouring big money into:
- Transit with a brand new TTC station and upcoming light transit system
- Recreation with 485,000 sq.ft. multi-purpose facility and Playzone and of course, hundreds of acres of green space and environmental revitalization and plan to build a $47 million community centre.
- Business with the largest land deal ever seen in Canada to repurpose the old Bombardier Facility
2) PROTECTED GREEN SPACE AND A COMMUTER’S DREAM
As the first and only condo directly situated in Downsview Park, you get massive green space and stunning views… combined with direct access to Toronto’s most in-demand and high traffic locations and the rest of the GTA:
3) DEMOGRAPHICS SIGNAL EASY CASH FLOW FOR INVESTORS
Saturday in Downsview is extremely compelling for students, employees, and employers, which promises strong cash flow.
- Average rents for the area: 1 Bedroom – $1,800; 1 Bedroom+Den – $2,000; 2 Bedroom – $2,450.
- $2,302/month average rent for 732 sq. ft. unit with average monthly condo rents projected to increase 11.2%.
- And with an even split in the area between renters and sellers, your investment is secure whether you choose to rent, sell, or both!
4) UNMATCHED BEAUTY
The protected Downsview Park offers revitalized parklands, lakes, and trails – and its protected status means your stunning views will remain unobstructed!
5) OUTSTANDING VALUE AND ROI POTENTIAL
At half the cost of the average Toronto pre-construction condo, Saturday-in-Downsview truly offers unparalleled ROI for the smart investor.
- Parking space and locker included for 1b+d units or larger
- Less than $800PSF – compared to Toronto’s average of $1,250PSF
- Only 15% down payment until occupancy required!