Getting a Stairlift is Cheaper Than Moving!
CARP APPROVED PARTNER SPONSORED CONTENT
If you experience difficulty getting up and down your stairs, you might consider moving to a ranch or single-story home. It might even seem like the easiest option.
When was the last time you moved? Do you remember what that involved? Sorting through many years’ worth of cherished items…and lots and lots of stuff. Stuff you don’t even remember owning. Packing everything into boxes. Hiring a delivery truck. All the heavy lifting and carrying and moving and worrying. That’s before even mentioning the hassle of trying to sell your home and finding a new one within your price range.
It’s not just that moving costs a much more than buying a stairlift; it’s also about the emotional toll it takes on you. It’s exhausting. And it’s sad. Leaving behind all the memories you’ve built up over the years.
That’s why a stairlift is such a great option. You get to stay in the home you love, surrounded by your own things, your neighbours, and your community. Staying at home makes you more active, because you’re in familiar surroundings. You have your routine and you know what you’re doing. Your stairlift can help you keep that intact. It can help you keep your home and get around all of it, safely and comfortably.
A Stairlift: The Most Effective Way to Get the Better of Your Stairs
Choosing to buy a Stannah stairlift over moving is a cost-effective decision that will help you stay in the home you love. It will give you your house back. Give you your independence back. Even give you your energy back.
Getting a stairlift doesn’t mean exercising less. It means you have the energy to do things that actually matter. How much joy does climbing the stairs bring you? Compare that to having the energy to go out with a friend, come home and know that you can glide up the stairs with no effort. Maybe the things that bring you joy are more active. Gardening? Yoga? Swimming?
Golf? Dancing? Will your newfound energy mean you start a whole new hobby? Or will you simply have more energy to spend with the people you care about? No matter what you decide, the answer will certainly be more interesting than climbing the stairs, and probably much safer!
The Perks of Buying a Stairlift
There are many perks to buying a stairlift. Especially when you compare them with the stress of moving.
- It’s cheaper than moving
- You get to stay in the home you love
- Installing a stairlift takes less than a day
- Getting a stairlift installed doesn’t require any construction work
- Installing a stairlift doesn’t cause any damage to your stairs or walls
- You get to enjoy the full use of your house, rather than living on a single story
- You can get a stairlift installed on just about any staircase, whether it’s straight, curved, spiral, long, short, narrow or steep
You don’t need to have renovation work done for a stairlift, and because it’s installed on your stairs, not on your wall, it can be installed on any type of material. Whether your stairs are made of wood, concrete, brick, tile or metal, you could have a stairlift fitted in no time.
How Do I Buy a Stairlift?
Follow our three easy steps to get your freedom back, stress and hassle free.
- Schedule your home visit today for your mobility and home assessment. Our consultant will measure your stairs and ask the right questions to make sure you get exactly what you need.
- Get your free quote, which includes free installation.
- Before you know it, our installation team will be knocking at your door to install your lift. Installations take less than a day and our friendly technicians make sure you are comfortable using your new purchase before they leave.
Call us at 1 (888) 897 5819 and you’ll have your whole house back in no time.
CARP Members can:
- Receive up to $500 off your new Stannah Stairlift.
- Receive two FREE scheduled annual maintenance calls (outside of any warranty).
- Receive an Additional One (1) Year over manufacturer’s warranty including all labour.