This Could Be Your View
Welcome to Arbutus Ridge, the award winning master-planned seaside community of 650 homes, for Adults 50+ years young. It is built on 148 acres of waterfront landscapes that wind along craggy outcrops of rock and through berms of protected forests and world class golf course: all connected by a network of oceanfront walking trails, a marina, gardens, green space, and paved roadways with a common-use village centre. With a beautiful outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, large fully equipped woodworking shop, craft room with vents and kilns, fully equipped exercise gym and much much more, your biggest challenge will be what to do next!
The stunning vistas around each corner will delight you, with scenes of the Pacific Ocean, majestic Mount Baker, Salt Spring Island, whales and eagles, sizzling sun rises and the Arbutus Ridge Championship Golf Course.
Within 10 to 60 minutes, you’ll find all the major amenities you’ll ever need – hospitals, airports, ferry and bus terminals, marinas, shopping, restaurants, banks, universities and cultural events.
No wonder Arbutus Ridge by the Sea has been described as “Canada’s most dynamic and visionary active lifestyle Community”.
Top 10 Reasons to choose Arbutus Ridge by the Sea:
- World-class views of Ocean, Mountains and Golf Course
- 24/7 Staffed Security
- Championship 18 hole Arbutus Ridge Golf Course
- Dynamic Active Lifestyle with more than 40 great clubs for Adults 50+
- Quality/Value, with a range of resale homes by master builder
- Central Cowichan Valley location. Vancouver Island’s two largest cities, Victoria and Nanaimo – Only 45 minute drive! Closest towns of Mill Bay and Duncan, only 5 – 20 minutes away.
- Amenities all close by… shopping, hospitals, culture, transportation…
- Sub-Mediterranean Climate – Canada’s warmest average year round temperatures, with tropical landscapes, year-round golfing and gardening, palm trees and vineyards
- Well-run strata with substantial contingency funds and low strata fees
- Village amenities including: Pool & Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Marina, Woodwork Shop, Craft Room, Fitness Gym, Games Room, Multi-Purpose Room, Secure RV Storage, Hair Dresser, Library, New Private Marine Facility.
- Almost 650 homes in community with approximately 1100 residents.
Arbutus Ridge, Canada’s most dynamic and visionary active lifestyle Community. Start your dream at www.arbutusridge.ca