Ladies Only Travel
Join us on our next two ladies only tours. We will be touring Scotland on May 13 – 22, 2020 for 9 nights and Exploring Puglia, Italy September 15 – 23, 2020 for 8 nights.
Scotland Outlander Tour May 13 – 22, 2020
Explore some of the best filming destinations in Scotland with Paola Molinari-Shaw and Rhonda Hamilton. Join us on an enchanting tale of Redcoats and rugged Highlanders revealed on this Outlander-inspired excursion through the dramatic and picturesque landscapes of Scotland. We will explore film locations such as Blackness Castle, Linlithgow Palace, Midhope Castle and many more from Outlander. Doune Castle is another filming location we will visit that was highlighted on the Game of Thrones.
- 9 nights at 3 + 4 star hotels: 3 nights in Edinburgh, 1 night in Inverness, 1 night in Kyle, 1 night Fort William, 1 night Aberfoyle and 2 nights in Glasgow.
- Breakfast daily at hotels, 4 dinners including a welcome and farewell dinners
- Modern motor coach transportation
- Group airport transfers
- Porterage of one bag per person in and out hotel where available
- Service charges and taxes at existing rates
- Sightseeing and visits as highlighted in the day by day itinerary
Italy: Focus on Puglia September 15 – 23, 2020
Puglia, known for its whitewashed hill towns, traditional farmland, fine cuisine and sweeping Mediterranean coastline, is Italy’s best kept secret.
Join Paola Molinari-Shaw & Melitta Hannon on this spectacular Italian tour. With a focus on art, architecture, traditions and local cuisine, this trip explores the region’s highlights. From baroque Lecce, known as the ‘Florence of the South’, we will travel to the elegant white city of Ostuni and then on to the medieval coastal town of Otranto, where winding narrow streets conceal perfect Baroque churches. Here you’ll get a chance to try out your cooking skills at an Apulian farm (‘Masseria’) and sample some great foods & wines from this region.
We will also visit smaller towns such Altamura and Polignano, and the quaint fishermen village of Gallipoli, which very few tourists ever visit, only adding to the authenticity of this trip. After spending 2 nights at a ‘trulli’ house in Alberobello, we’ll end the trip in beautiful Matera. This UNESCO listed town is carved into bare limestone rock, where centuries-old caves are still inhabited.
Come see the ‘Heel of Italy’ and experience la dolce vita on this Guided Cultural Tour.
- Guided tour of baroque Lecce & its crystal-clear sea in Salento
- 2 nights at a ‘Trulli’ house in Alberobello
- Enjoy a fun cookery class and wine tasting
- Visit the unique UNESCO town of Matera
- Enjoy the sights of Polignano on a boat