The Safest Way to Enjoy the Summer!
CARP APPROVED PARTNER SPONSORED CONTENT
The summer season doesn’t last forever and if there is something that we have realized is: we need to find a different way of enjoying our life during the pandemic.
At this point everyone has increased cleanliness awareness and learned how to be safe yet live their daily lives.
But the feeling of enjoying the rest of the summer is here more than ever. We need to learn how to deal and coexist with the current scenario because at the end of the day, this is the only 2020 summer season we are going to live! Check the worry-free Budget tips for you:
- Road-trip is a great option: you avoid the “person-to-person” contact and you keep your family safe!
- If you pack snacks, you avoid unnecessary eating stops.
- Plan your stop-breaks in advance and search for places that you trust and have implemented precaution procedures to keep all their customers safe. (You can check Budget worry-free Promise in budget.ca/carp).
- Feel free to wipe down high touch areas, this is the new norm today. In fact, doing this will keep everybody safe.
- If you are spending the night somewhere, make sure you choose a place that present fewer risk.
- If you are crossing provinces, make sure you don’t have to quarantine when you get there.
- Plan strategic stops like “one-stop-shop” where you can do multiple things at once so you avoid unnecessary stops.
- Are you feeling any symptoms? Get tested and travel with your mind rested. We all deserve a nice and safe end of 2020 Summer season!
All CARP Members can save up to 25% off base rates on your car rentals and get a complimentary upgrade on us. This offer is valid throughout the remainder of the year. Check out all of our current offers, or book now at www.budget.ca/carp.
At Budget we keep following the precautions and guidelines set out by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC), in order to slow the spread of this virus. Safe travels with Budget!