Fairmont El San Juan, for Your Future Stay
Located at the award-winning Isla Verde Beach, minutes away from downtown San Juan, Puerto Rico, Fairmont El San Juan Hotel artfully blends the best elements of yesterday, today and tomorrow. Designed by legendary Miami Beach architect, Morris Lapidus, the hotel officially opened its doors on February 1, 1958, offering guests authentic Puerto Rican hospitality and entertainment.
By the 1960’s, Fairmont El San Juan Hotel became one of the most visited destinations because of its oceanfront location and premium nightlife, featuring performances from top entertainers including Sammy Davis Jr., Nat King Cole, Milton Berle, Paul Anka, Liza Minelli, Marco Antonio Muñiz, and Julio Iglesias. Today, the hotel remains a timeless Puerto Rican icon.
Fairmont El San Juan Hotel underwent a $65 million renovation in late 2018 which married the hotel’s legendary past and old-world elegance with a reimagined approach to wellness and lavishness. At every turn, the hotel will captivate guests with its unrivalled presence, storied décor, innovative cuisine, proximity to the best attractions in San Juan, and an exciting nightlife inspired by life’s greatest moments.
Top 5 ways to make your experience memorable:
1. Beach, Pools & Cabanas: Fairmont El San Juan Hotel is poised on a two-mile expanse of beach voted USA Today’s Best Urban Beach in the United States. The hotel invites guests to dip their toes in the glistening turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Embark on spirited seaside adventures, from lounging in beach chairs beneath umbrellas to kayaking, jet skiing, snorkelling, paddle boarding and more. Fairmont El San Juan Hotel’s four pristine pools offer experiences ranging from the relaxing to the reinvigorating, including luxury cabanas, bottle service, massages, and floating workouts.
2. The Iconic Lobby and epicenter of entertainment: Featuring a 7,000 hand-blown crystal chandelier from Czechoslovakia, this timeless epicenter of Puerto Rico creates unique celebrations reflective of the Island’s culture by combining nightlife entertainment, inspired cuisine and exceptional mixology. Made iconic by the socialites, parties, and performances that defined nightlife in the roaring 60’s, the hotel’s jovial spirit lives on in its imaginative and intimate bars.
3. Dine at Caña by Juliana Gonzalez: Discover the inspired cuisine that put the Island of Enchantment on the map, seamlessly blended with authentic Puerto Rican flavours by Chef Juliana Gonzalez. Each one-of-a-kind dish invites guests to celebrate San Juan’s traditions old and new, with the international zest and fresh ingredients Chef Juliana Gonzalez is known for.
4. An Innovative Spa and Health Retreat: Experience an exceptional fusion of spa and wellness at Well & Being Spa, Fairmont El San Juan Hotel. This unique spa retreat located in Puerto Rico offers you personalized programs that infuse life with a greater sense of vitality. Discover the motivating kick-start of a new, evidence-based approach to nutrition and exercise, designed to transform you from the inside out. A full list of services can be found here.
5. Live it Well at the Well & Being Fitness Center: Whether you are a beginner, just starting out on a new fitness regimen, or a seasoned pro, Well & Being’s robust class offerings and personal training are sure to address your every fitness need. Experience our Functional Fitness Sky Lab and take your fitness routine to new heights in an outdoor rooftop fitness facility. From Float Fit to In-Trinity Board Class, Spinning, Latin Beat and Body Sculpting classes to Boot Camp and TRX classes, we offer something for everyone.
For more information, please visit fairmont.com/puerto-rico.
Add Fairmont El San Juan to your future travel plans and take advantage of the Fairmont El San Juan Zoomer Offer to receive 20% Off the daily rate and a $50 Dining Credit per stay on a 2 night minimum stay.
Traveler Tip: Members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless earn 2X Reward points when you register before March 31st and stay before June 30th. Register now.