Joke of the day for January 25
1. I started out with nothing…I still have most of it.
2. Some days you’re the dog, some days the hydrant.
3. I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart.
4. Funny, I don’t remember being absent minded.
5. If all is not lost, where is it?
6. It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
7. If at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished.
8. The first rule of holes: If you are in one, stop digging.
9. I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway through.
10. It was all so different before everything changed.
11. Nostalgia isn’t what is used to be.
12. Old programmers never die. They just terminate and stay resident.
13. A day without sunshine is like a day in Seattle.
14. I wish the buck stopped here. I could use a few.
15. It’s hard to make a comeback when you haven’t been anywhere.
16. Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip round the sun.
17. The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you’re in the bathroom.
18. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
19. Lead me not into temptation (I can find the way myself).
20. If you’re living on the edge, make sure you’re wearing your seat belt.
21. An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
22. It’s not hard to meet expenses… they’re everywhere.
23. Jury: Twelve people who determine which client has the better attorney.
24. Old people shouldn’t eat health foods. They need all the preservatives they can get.
Source: Will and Guy’s Jokes