Quick and Easy Food When Guests Pop By
1 1/2 cups Spicy Wholly Guacamole
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 lb. lump crabmeat
1 lb. select crabmeat
Sea salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil as needed
Limes, thinly sliced
1. Combine Spicy Wholly Guacamole, bread crumbs, mayonnaise and eggs. Stir and set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Fold crab into guacamole mixture, season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Form into bite-size cakes for appetizers (larger for entrée portions) and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
4. Preheat sauté pan over medium heat and add 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Carefully
add a few crab cakes into the pan to fry. Cook one side until crispy then gently flip. When golden brown, place cooked crab cakes on paper towels to drain, repeat.
5. Arrange lime slices onto platter or serving tray and set a warm crab cake on each lime slice. Serve immediately.