‘The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel’ Vancouver Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter this contest. Limit of one entry per person. To enter fill out an online ballot on the contest page at www.zoomermag.com. Contest commences on April 17 2012 at 3pm and closes on May 3 at 4pm Eastern Standard Time. Entries that are incomplete will be disqualified. All entries shall become the property of ZoomerMedia Limited. ZoomerMedia Limited shall not be responsible for entries lost, misdirected or delayed. Entries received by any other method (phone, fax, courier, e-mail or dropped off in person) will not be accepted.
2. The prize will consist of tickets (2 per person) to the May 10, 2012 7:00 PM screening of The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel at Fifth Ave Cinemas located at 2110 Burrard Street Vancouver, British Columbia.
Winner to pick up the tickets in person on May 10 at 7:00 PM.
3. The winner will be selected in a random draw from all eligible entries received. The draw will take place April 25, 2012 at 4:30pm Eastern Standard Time at the offices of ZoomerMedia Limited. Winner will be notified by email or phone. If a selected entrant cannot be reached within this time, or does not claim his/her prize within 24 hours of the draw dates they have been selected for or does not meet all the contest conditions, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. To win, the contestant must have correctly answered a time limited, skill-testing question.
4. This contest is open to all residents of Canada, excluding residents of the province of Quebec, employees of Fox Searchlight Pictures, Allied Integrated Media and ZoomerMedia Limited and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and members of their respective immediate families. Entrants who are under the age of majority in their province of residence are not eligible to enter.
5. This offer is void where prohibited by law. Chances of winning are solely dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and participation in the contest indicates acceptance of all contest rules and regulations
6. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged for cash. The prize winner has the sole responsibility of paying any taxes connected to the prize, if any. By entering the contest, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image on video tape for publicity purposes in all ZoomerMedia Limited media outlets without payment or compensation.
7. Fox Searchlight Pictures, Allied Integrated Media and ZoomerMedia Limited accept no liability or responsibility in connection with any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of this contest or the prize.
8. If this contest permits entries to be received via e-mail or Internet, no responsibility will be taken for any failure of the website during the promotion or for any problems or technical malfunction of a telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, on-line or Internet entry to be received by ZoomerMedia Limited on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. ZoomerMedia Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Internet portion of this contest should a virus, bug or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of ZoomerMedia Limited corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made ZoomerMedia Limited reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.