Hope Springs Contest Rules and Regulations
1. The Hope Springs Contest is sponsored by ZoomerMedia Limited and Sony Inc.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest or win the Prize.
3. Limit of one entry per person.
4. Contest commences on July 3 and closes on July 27, 2012 at 4:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
5. All entries must be received on or before 4pm EST, July 27, 2012.
6. Entries submitted through fraudulent means or in any way tampered with, incorrect, unclear, forged, mutilated, illegible, indecipherable or mechanically reproduced may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ZoomerMedia Limited.
7. ZoomerMedia Limited is not responsible for entries lost, late, misdirected, illegible or delayed for any reason.
1. To enter and be eligible to win you must be a permanent resident of Canada, other than the province of Quebec, of the age of majority in the province or territory at which you reside at the time of entry, and not an employee of, a member of the immediate family of, or domiciled with an employee or Board member of any division of ZoomerMedia Limited, www.zoomermag.com, Sony Inc. or an employee or Board member of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies.
2. This contest is not open to residents of the province of Quebec.
HOW TO ENTER
1. To enter fill out an online ballot on the contest page at www.zoomermag.com/contests.
2. Entries that are incomplete will be disqualified.
3. All entries shall become the property of ZoomerMedia Limited. ZoomerMedia Limited shall not be responsible for entries lost, misdirected or delayed. Entries received by any other method (phone, fax, courier, e-mail or dropped off in person) will not be accepted.
1. There will be a total of 10 (ten) prizes. Each prize will consist of a pair of tickets to a screening of Hope Springs in one of following markets; Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton.
2. The PRIZE will be available for pick-up at the theater on the day of the Hope Springs screening. Theaters and screening dates vary for each market; winner will be advised of theater location and ticket pick-up details.
PRIZE SELECTION/JUDGING CRITERIA
1. Draw Date: July 30, 2012
2. The winner will be selected in a random draw from all eligible entries received. The draw will take place on July 30, 2012 at 3pm Eastern Standard Time at the offices of ZoomerMedia Limited.
3. Winner will be notified by email. The selected entrant must respond within 48 hours of the notification in order to claim his/her prize. If a selected entrant cannot be reached and does not claim his/her prize within 48 hours of the notification, or does not meet all the contest conditions, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
4. To win, the contestant must correctly answer a time-limited, skill-testing question.
5. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged for cash. The prize winner has the sole responsibility of paying any taxes connected to the prize, if any.
6. The eligible winner of the prize must sign a declaration and release form releasing Sony Inc. and ZoomerMedia Limited from any liability arising from the acceptance of the prize and confirming compliance with contest rules.
1. This offer is void where prohibited by law. Chances of winning are solely dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and participation in the contest indicates acceptance of all contest rules and regulations.
2. By entering the contest, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image on videotape for publicity purposes in all ZoomerMedia Limited media outlets without payment or compensation.
3. Sony Inc. and ZoomerMedia Limited accept no liability or responsibility in connection with any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of this contest or the prize.
4. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must sign and return a standard declaration and release form confirming compliance with Contest Rules and Regulations, consenting to the use, without further compensation, of winner’s name, address (city only) and photograph(s) in any Contest-related publicity and releasing ZoomerMedia Limited, www.zoomermag.com, Sony Inc. and their respective agencies, affiliates, parent(s), subsidiaries, agents, advertising and promotion agencies and anyone else involved in the development, production or handling of the Contest and their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns from all liability arising in connection with the Contest or the acceptance, use or redemption of the Prize as awarded.
5. The declaration and release must be returned to ZoomerMedia Limited within ten (10) days after receipt.
6. If this contest permits entries to be received via e-mail or Internet, no responsibility will be taken for any failure of the website during the promotion or for any problems or technical malfunction of a telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, on-line or Internet entry to be received by ZoomerMedia Limited on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. ZoomerMedia Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Internet portion of this contest should a virus, bug or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of ZoomerMedia Limited corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made ZoomerMedia Limited reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
7. By entering, all entrants agree to adhere to, and abide by, these Contest Rules and Regulations. The decisions of ZoomerMedia Limited with respect to any Contest matter are final.
8. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and bylaws. Quebec residents are not eligible to enter the Contest.
9. For winner information, please contact Marisa Latini, VP Marketing, ZoomerMedia Limited, [email protected]