Travel Insurance for CARP Members gives you more.
CARP RECOMMENDED SPONSORED CONTENT
Value-conscious travellers in the market for travel insurance need look no further than Travel Insurance for CARP Members. Until September 30, 2014, you’ll get more with a CARP plan… much more.
If you’re planning to travel out-of-country or even out-of-province in the next 12 months, the time to buy your insurance is now, during the Pre-Season Savings Event. In addition to easy qualification, simple applications and multiple coverage options, we offer you more:
- Competitive rates with multiple discounts available, including a 5% discount exclusively for CARP members. What’s more, with six health categories, you’ll pay the right rate for your health.
- Licensed insurance brokers who are qualified to offer trustworthy coverage advice, and help you understand all medical questions on your application; a key consideration when purchasing any medical insurance. Knowing your medical conditions as well as the reasons for which you take your medications, is vitally important in the travel medical insurance application process.
- Standby MD; medical concierge services for CARP members travelling to the U.S., Mexico and the Dominican Republic, included at no extra cost on all policies with medical benefits.
- $1,000 in trip cancellation coverage included exclusively for CARP members at no extra cost on multi-trip annual plans.
- Coverage for up to two children age 15 or under, who are travelling with two insured adults age 55 or over included on multi-trip annual plans at no additional cost.
- The flexibility to change your travel dates without penalty prior to departure. And if needed, top-up coverage and extensions are available.
- 24-hour worldwide emergency assistance and the industry’s best $5 million policy maximum.
Travel Insurance for CARP Members is offered by The McLennan Group Life Insurance Inc. As CARP’s recommended and trusted provider since 1993, we want you to be properly insured. Equally important, our licensed brokers understand the issues facing Canadians 50-plus today. They have been actively trained with the knowledge and appreciation of what CARP stands for.