Contest: Win a Virginia Music Lovers’ Vacation
Enter for a chance to win a Virginia Music Lovers’ vacation to experience “The Crooked Road”, Virginia’s Heritage Music Trail! A place of beauty – a place of song.
Southwest Virginia is home to the birthplace of country music. Now, you and a guest can follow the music trail and experience Virginia’s music culture. You will visit the newest Smithsonian museum, The Birthplace of Country Music Museum and you may even see one of country music’s royalty when you enjoy old time, bluegrass and country music at the Carter Family Fold weekly music event!
One grand prize winner and a guest will enjoy a 3 night, 4 day self-driving vacation that includes:
– 3 nights lodging in Bristol Virginia at the Courtyard by Marriott in Bristol, VA
– Lunch and Dinner passes for two (2) at iconic Crooked Road dining spots
– Two (2) tickets to Ralph Stanley Museum in Clintwood, VA
– Two (2) passes to the Carter Family Fold in Hiltons, VA (open only on Saturdays)
– Two (2) VIP tickets to the Birthplace of Country Music Museum in Bristol, VA
– One (1) Virginia is for Music Lovers Gift Basket
– One (1) $200.00 USD VISA Prepaid Gift Card
– A unique Crooked Road music experience
Estimated prize vale: $3,500 USD
VIRGINA TOURISM CORPORATION: Virginia.org/music