This holiday season, the delight is in the details. From elegant board games to an Old Fashioned served in just the right glass to a non-alcoholic option that’s more than an afterthought, even if you choose just one thing, think luxe materials and thoughtful touches to elevate your entertaining game.
Here are nine accessories we love.
1. V Marks the Spot: Riedel Neat crystal cocktail glass, thebay.com Tip: Fill to the point of the upside down V for a single shot.
2. Fun and Games: Acrylic chess set, westelm.ca
3. Shaken or Stirred: Deluxe gunmetal bar tool set, cocktailemporium.com
4. Mix It Up: Seedlip non-alcoholic spirits are distilled in the English countryside with the care of a fine liquor and comes in three flavours, cocktailemporium.com
5. Tiny Bubbles: Complement any colour scheme with the Aarke sparkling water carbonator, available in five finishes including copper (as shown), indigo.ca
6. We Have a Winner! Bingo board game, HomeSense
7. Objet D’Art: Lily incense burner by Alessi, williamashley.com
8. A Cut Above: Hand-cut crystal wine bottle coaster (Annapolis pattern), novascotiancrystal.com Tip: Keeps table linens and delicate surfaces safe from wine stains or, fill with your favourite cocktail mix.
A version of this article appeared in the November/December 2019 issue with the headline, “Cheers,” p. 52.