Easter Brunch Menu
An easy Easter brunch is a great alternative to a sit-down dinner because it marries everyone’s favourite breakfast staples with a few heartier main dishes (and it takes some of the pressure off of you, the gracious host).
Eggs should be the main attraction for your Easter menu—they are representative of rebirth and fertility. Round out your meal with fresh, crisp salads and sides that incorporate seasonal ingredients like asparagus, fennel, kale, and grapefruit.
- Layered Frittata With Leeks, Swiss Chard and Tomatoes
- Tuscan Quiche
- Florida Grapefruit Poached Eggs
- Orange Glazed Salmon with Fennel and Olives
- Asparagus Stir-Fry with Grapefruit and Almonds
- Strawberry and Chicken and Fennel Salad
- Seven Bean Salad
- Cranberry Orange Bread
- Lemon Kale Salad with Parmesan, Apples & Pine Nuts
- Cucumber Salad with Creamy Yogurt Dressing
- Fresh Tomato Salad with Grilled Onions