DISH UP: Chicken Wings with Crudite and Lemon Lime Dip
These easy-to-make chicken wings are great for game day or when feeding a group. This recipe includes a cool and zesty lemon-lime dip.
Serves 4 as an appetizer
Preparation: 45 minutes
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha
- 2 Tbsp Soy
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 3 stalks of thyme, leaves removed
- 3 scallions coarse chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Sea salt
- Wash chicken with lemon and trim the tips. Dry well.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and marinate overnight.
- When ready to cook preheat the oven to 350F for 15 minutes.
- For easy clean up line a cookie sheet with foil and put the wings on the sheet or put in a baking pan. Pour any extra sauce over the chicken before putting it in the oven. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Lemon Lime Dip
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 stalk scallion finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp chili pepper flakes
- 1Tbsp lemon zest
- 1Tbsp lime zest
- Sea salt
- Mix all ingredients together and cover. Can be made in advance and refrigerated.
- Chose you favorite veggies. Wash well and cut into uniform pieces. Arrange artfully.
Join Charmaine Lord, the host of Dish Up! on everythingzoomer.com, on an exclusive yoga and cooking retreat event in Jamaica this April 20-25, 2015. Get the details now!