DISH UP – Ginger Sesame Soy Rice
Charmaine Lord | July 16th, 2015
This delicious recipe is perfect for leftover rice.
Ginger Sesame Soy Rice
Preparation Time : 40 minutes
- 4 cups cooked rice (leftover rice is ideal)
- 1 small thumb grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 scallions some finely chopped plus one for garnish
1. Heat the sesame oil in a skillet and add the scallions and rice. Stir well.
2. Mix in ginger and soy sauce. Heat through thoroughly and serve.
3. Garnish with some more scallion.