EZ Beauty: How to Get Jessica Chastain’s Red Carpet Hair
You can always count on actress Jessica Chastain to bring old Hollywood glamour to the red carpet and this year’s Oscars were no exception. The beautiful red head’s lengthy locks were blown out and styled in subtle waves. Wella Professional stylist Renato Campora explained that he was inspired by her ’60s style gown and that the final look was “rich, simple and feminine.”
How to get the look:
1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair.
2. On wet hair, apply 1-2 pumps of Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier Style Primer to the entire head.
3. Section hair into a deep side part and apply mousse to create volume and natural movement.
4. Using a round brush, blow-dry the entire head section by section to add dimension to the hair.
5. Once the blowout is complete, use a small curling iron on the tips of the hair to round the ends and soften the curls.
5. Gently brush through the curls and apply Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray to maintain the look.
- Wella Elements Renewing Shampoo, $22
- Wella Elements Daily Renewing Conditioner, $22
- Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier, $16
- Wella Natural Volume Styling Mousse, $18
- Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray, $17
All the products are available at professional salons