Celebrity Halloween: Our Favourite Costumes
While the kiddies might love Halloween for the opportunity to acquire buckets filled with candy, grownups look at October 31st as an opportunity to get dressed up in costume and adopt another persona.
Even celebrities get into the festivities on the fun-filled ghoulish night and don lavish costumes to attend VIP parties.
We take a look at some celebrities who practically went unrecognizable on Halloween night.
- One of the most famous models in the world, Kate Moss, hid her face under pancake white makeup to look like Morticia Addams for a Halloween party in London in 2012.
- American Pie star Jason Biggs took a stroll down the Yellow Brick Road as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.
- Playing to type – the sexy feline kind – Kim Kardashian slipped into a sleek catsuit to play Catwoman.
- Supermodel Cindy Crawford looked every inch like another bombshell from another era – the one and only Marilyn Monroe.
- Funny lady Jenny McCarthy adopted the look of the character, Sandy, played by Olivia Newton John in the hit movie musical Grease.
- Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart don some big wigs and spandex for a look that’s best described as 1980s rock stars.
- Rihanna slathered on the green paint and went as the Raphael, one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.