How can I avoid Canadian taxes?

You must sever all ties with Canada. That means you would have to sell your home,  cottage, car, resign from any clubs, and generally take the appropriate steps to ensure that the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency cannot classify you as a Canadian resident. Of course, this also means you will become subject to the new Canadian departure tax, which means that you will have been deemed to have disposed of all your  property and to pay any tax that would be due. You can find more information about this in my book Retiring Wealthy in the 21st Century and at the Web site of the CCRA. – G.P.