Top Telltale Canadian Signs You’re Getting Old
A list of the top telltale signs you’re getting old appeared in the London Telegraph recently, but most, like “drinking sherry” and “watching The Archers,” weren’t relevant to Canadians.
So here’s my list of top telltale Canadian signs you’re getting old.
1. Remembering when Bob Rae looked boyish
2. The only waxing you get is for your car
3. Watching PBS
4. Joints are what you take pills for, not what you smoke
5. Reading health studies
11. Instead of knocking back four beers, you sip a couple of glasses of really good red wine – for the health benefits, of course.
12. Your favourite James Bond is still Sean Connery
13. Think Mumford & Sons must be a moving company
14. Remembering when the Jays won the World Series (and crossing your fingers for this season).
15. Thinking Viking Death March is a documentary on the History channel
16. Use sunscreen on your hands
21. You borrowed books from the library
22. Your ear lobes are getting longer
23. Your swimsuits are getting longer
24. Having at least one newspaper a week delivered to your home
25. You have friends who have been married for 30 years or more
26. Turning off your devices during conversations with other people