A Splurge that’s a Deal – Third Night Free
The grand opening of Four Seasons Orlando at Walt Disney World
We Canadians love our Florida escapes. From snowbird sojourns to winter vacation getaways, the Sunshine State is among the most Canuck holiday friendly hotspots in the sunny south.
Now, another Canadian, Four Seasons Resorts, has staked its own winter home in Orlando. The best part? Book now, as the only time to experience Third Night Free offer is now! Until Dec. 19, buy two nights, get the third for free. Of course, being within Walt Disney World has its perks, particularly when it comes to location. The Four Seasons is strategically placed between Magic Kingdom, for kids and kids at heart, and the first and still-favourite park, and Epcot, where grown up pursuits can be found among the World Showcase, alongside thrill rides and entertainment.
The resort features its own playground, with an adults-only swimming pool for serenity, and Explorer Island, a five-acre water park that suits families of all ages. Top notch golf, with the Tranquilo Golf Club, a course designed by golf superstar Tom Fazio, tennis and the 13,000 square foot Spa at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World are a few of the additional treats that enhance the resort experience.
Go here for more information and restrictions.
- 443-rooms, with standard guest rooms offering the largest square footage in Orlando and king guestrooms all have a queen-size sleeper sofa bed in room (perfect for families) and the resort also offers many connecting rooms via an interior hallway and suites
- Many accommodations offer spectacular vistas over the Magic Kingdom® Park’s nightly fireworks display from the comfort of one’s furnished balcony
- Enjoy world-class dining experiences, including:
o Ravello: a culinary trip to the Amalfi coast – colourful, lively, and rich with the aromas and flavours wafting from the open kitchen.
o Capa: the dramatic décor in this Spanish-influenced steakhouse sets the stage for tapas and steaks with rooftop fireworks views.
o PB+G: stands for pool, bar and grill, where guests can choose creative salads and poolside fare coupled with smokehouse BBQ specialties and hang out in the lounge with its central bar, dine on floating pavilions, or simply grab and go.
o Lickety Split: a fast-casual, grab-and-go spot on the lobby level, Lickety Split will offer fresh juices, smoothies, lattes, cappuccinos, gelato, baked goods, sandwiches and more.
- Can have as much or as little Disney as you’d like as part of your vacation – can have the Four Seasons experience with Disney, or the Disney Experience, with Four Seasons
- Complimentary transportation is provided to the main Disney theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios) in plush motor coaches
- Twice weekly on-site Disney Character Breakfast “The Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy and Pals”, plus on-site Disney Planning Center
- Complimentary Child Care: Younger guests enjoy Kids For All Seasons, located on Explorer Island in the Mansion, where kids ages 4-12 will be entertained and supervised by our staff during the typical hours of 9am to 5pm. Complimentary kids’ camp is unique in this market.
- Just for Kids Amenity: A welcome amenity is provided, as well as child-size bathrobes and complimentary baby and children’s toiletries, as well as cribs, high chair, playpen, bottles, and toys at no extra charge.