Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise – The Pinnacle of Luxury in the Canadian Rockies
Looking for a luxury mountain getaway in one of the most spectacular and unique settings in the world? Look no further than Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise located in the heart of Banff National Park. Perched on the shores of a majestic glacier lake, this year-round luxury resort that has provided impeccable service to guests for nearly 130 years.
From pampering yourself at the luxury spa, experiencing world-class dining in one of the six restaurants or hiking along kilometres of pristine mountain trails, the resort offers something for everyone.
Top 5 ways to make your experience memorable:
- Dine at Fairview Bar and Restaurant: Sample the finest Rocky Mountain Wild cuisine at the resort’s newest and most grand restaurant. Sit back, relax and soak in the spectacular views of Lake Louise from the elegant lounge. Pull up a seat at bar and watch the magic happen. The mixologists have the utmost passion for mixing sophisticated cocktails that go beyond the classic interpretations. Be sure to sample the Wildflower cocktail that is mixed with the proprietary Fairview Gin. In the intimate setting of the dining room you can treat your palate to colourful dishes such as Brant Lake wagyu accompanied by local produce. A comprehensive wine list will round out your experience.
- Explore the area with a Mountain Adventure Guide: Banff National Park and Lake Louise embody a strong outdoor culture and are a year-round mecca for the outdoor adventure seeker. Led by award-winning naturalists, the Mountain Adventure Program has been offering guided adventures since 1997 to continue the legacy of the Swiss Guides.
In winter, step inside a real life snow globe and experience all this winter wonderland has to offer. Marvel at the frozen waterfalls of Johnston Canyon or soak in the pristine beauty from Fairview Lookout. Enter a world of stillness and mystery in the evening with a Night Owl Snowshoe and admire the constellations in one of the clearest skies you have ever seen. In summer, hike along one of the many scenic trails and soak in the spectacular vistas or paddle the turquoise waters of Lake Louise in a historic Voyageur Canoe.
Full day, half day and private guided adventures are available.
- Wind down with a spa treatment: A tranquil oasis awaits at The Spa at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Backed by expert knowledge, outstanding technique and gentle character, the team of professionals specialize in more than 20 treatments and services. From a relaxing foot massage, to a luxurious body scrub and facial, treatments are designed to soothe and revitalize and the mind and body. Plan your visit after a day of mountain adventure and emerge feeling refreshed and ready to embrace whole body wellness. A full list of services can be found here.
- Reignite your passion and zest for life with a wellness retreat: Relax, recharge and connect to your best self amidst the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Experience one of our all-inclusive wellness programs led by an acclaimed facilitator. The team at the Chateau will take care of every detail to make sure your mountain retreat is a pampered and relaxing experience. This is a chance to embark on a journey of self-discovery and transformation in one of the most majestic and serene locations on the planet.
All retreats include sessions with the facilitator, all meals, morning yoga, luxury accommodations and free time daily to explore Lake Louise. A full list of our retreats can be found here.
- Take advantage of complimentary guest benefits: An array of amenities and activities are available for guests to enjoy. Start your day with a daily fitness or wellness class. Classes take place in newly renovated wellness rooms and are led by professional instructors. All yoga and meditation sessions are suitable for all experience levels.
At the end of the day, sit back and relax in the elegant guest only lounge located above the main lobby or learn about the unique history of Lake Louise during a “Discover Lake Louise” presentation by a lobby ambassador.
OR take advantage of the Fairmont Zoomer Offer
Visit www.fairmont.com/americas/zoomer and receive 10% off and a $50 Food & Beverage Credit per stay, on a 2 night minimum stay at any of the participating Fairmont properties.
OR to take advantage of the Fairmont CARP Offer
Visit www.fairmont.com/americas/carp and receive a complimentary night at any of the participating Fairmont properties.