Today’s Joke: September 14
Ten Family Friendly Jokes that are safe for pranksters of all ages.
1. Why is it so hot in a stadium after a football game?
A: All the fans have left.
2. Why did the skeleton cross the road?
A: To get to the body shop.
3. What is an owl’s favorite subject?
4. Why is a Dalmatian easily found?
A: Because he’s always spotted.
5. In what month do people talk the least?
A: February, it is the shortest month of the year.
6. Why did the chicken cross the playground?
A. To get to the other slide.
7. What is a parasite?
A. Something you see in Paris.
8. Why did the boy throw the butter out he window?
A. He wanted to see a butterfly.
9. What do you call Lassie with a rose in her mouth?
A. A Cauliflower.
10. What do you call a pony with a cough?
A. A little horse.
Source: Yahoo! Voices