Lemon and Herb Shrimp
All you need:
2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
1/2 cup (125 mL) each sliced onion, celery and red pepper
3 slices bacon, chopped (raw)
1 lb (500 g) large shrimp
1 pouch (28 g) Club House Lemon Thyme Pork Flavourful Recipe Mix
1 cup (250 mL) low sodium vegetable broth
Juice from 1 lemon
1 tsp (5 mL) cornstarch
All you do:
• Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
• Add onion, celery, red bell peppers and bacon, cook for 1 minute.
• Add shrimp, seasoning and continue to cook for 1 minute.
• Stir together vegetable stock, lemon juice and cornstarch and pour over shrimp mixture.
• Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens and shrimp turn pink, stirring constantly.
Nutrition per serving: 320 cal., 17 g Total Fat ( 4 g saturated fat), 200 mg Cholesterol, 820 mg Sodium, 11 g Carbohydrate, 2 g Fibre, 2 g Protein.
More information, including alternative recipes to those found on the packaging, is available online at www.clubhouse.ca or toll-free at 1-800-265-2600.
See what else is cooking in our in recipes archive.