Welcome to Kingsmere Village
Your lifestyle of choice! Imagine owning a freehold property home, semi-detached or townhouse where you own the home, the land, and have access to all the age in place services you could imagine! “Life just got a whole lot easier!”
Kingsmere Village is an Adult Lifestyle Community of bungalow homes that are built for sale. There are 118 homes in total and Phase 1 homes are now being released and available to the public. All our models are designed with bungalow-style floor plans, comfortable living areas and so much more! The main building is equipped with a club house, fitness centre, billiards room, library, wellness clinic and a very inviting movie theatre! You’ll find yourself in the heart of it all! Head north on King Street to the nearby historic downtown of Alliston and explore a variety of unique specialty shops and casual and fine dining eateries and cafés. There is so much to see and do!
At Kingsmere Village, we believe the individuality of each resident should be both acknowledged and celebrated. Each resident has the right to lead a unique and individual life within the Retirement Community. We also believe that the activities and services we provide should promote and maintain each resident’s independence and/or enhance their capabilities; and in some cases, assist in restoring the abilities necessary for daily living. Kingsmere Village is proudly committed to providing the following services:
- Highest level of service that takes into consideration the needs of each resident’s mental, emotional, physical and psycho-social well-being.
- High regards for each resident’s human rights, worth and dignity.
- Involvement of the resident’s family, an integral part of their lives, in activities of the Community where appropriate.
- A clean, safe, healthy, positive and cheerful environment to provide an atmosphere of acceptance, belonging, stimulation, security and comfort of home.
- Encouragement of the resident(s) to actively participate in decisions affecting their home and lifestyle.
- Recognition of the surrounding community, and to enlist its support and assistance in order to increase our ability to provide a diversity of services for both residents and the community.
- Optional Platinum membership club: become a member of the Home Owner’s Association and have access to all the amenities in the main building as well as lawn maintenance & snow removal.
Kingsmere Village is proudly being built by Compass Homes (founded in 2011) and is the building arm of Nautical Lands Group, one of Ontario’s premier owners, builders, and operators of spacious, apartment-style retirement residences. They are committed to building quality homes they’d be proud to live in. Great care is taken to ensure spacious apartments, private balconies and generous amenity space, while beautifully landscaped grounds are standard in all communities they build.
Kingsmere Village is also excited to announce the building of the future Medical Centre which will be conveniently located on the Kingsmere property. This building has plans to be 20,000 square feet, with two floors, and will be home to an Urgent Care Clinic, Pharmacist, Dentist, Physiotherapist and many other specialty services. This Medical Centre has been embraced by the town of Alliston as not only a service for the residents of Kingsmere Village, but also a service for the whole community.
Now is your time to retire in “lifestyle”! The choice is yours!
For more information about their homes and Village, please visit www.kingsmerevillage.com or call Antonio Leal at 705-890-1348.