We’ve taken the traditional lettuce wrap as inspiration, but substituted in healthful kale and rotisserie chicken for speedy preparation.
Stir Fry Chicken and Noodles on Kale
1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
2 tablespoons of soya sauce
1 tablespoon of fresh chopped garlic
1 cup of shredded carrots
1/2 cup of sliced green onion
1 cup of sliced mushrooms
1/2 package of noodles
2 cups sliced rotisserie chicken breast
A head of kale leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
Chili flakes (optional)
- Add sesame seed oil to a large non-stick skillet, and once hot add in garlic and onions. Add carrots and mushroom to the pan and saute for a few minutes (mushrooms should be slightly browned, but not dark).
- Add in sliced rotisserie chicken and soya sauce, tossing to coat. Add salt and pepper. Cook for an additional few minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a pot boil water and add noodles (refer to packing instructions for length of time, however, they won’t take long). Once done, drain noodles.
- Remove chicken stir fry from pan and set aside. Add in kale and little water. Cover and allow to steam for a minute, or two.
- Transfer each kale leave to a platter and top with noodles and then chicken stir-fry.