10 Signs You’ve Aged Well
With advances in medicine, technology, habits and even mental outlook, it’s become pretty clear we are aging now much better than, say, 1907 when the life expectancy for men was 46.5 years . But if you’re wondering how you stack up against other boomers, we’ve compiled a list of signs that show you’ve aged like a fine wine.
1. You think the current generation of music isn’t rebellious enough. They’re more Macbook than Marshall.
2. Your wardrobe doesn’t include these.
3. Now a grandparent, you’ve inspired a new term: GILF.
4. You dismissed SnapChat, even before trying it, because your kids use it.
5. The only blue pill you’ve ever seen was in The Matrix.
6. Every now and then you just let your adult kid’s call go to voicemail.
7. Dave? Dave’s not here. Cough cough!
8. You let cocky youngsters set up your wireless router, iPad and AppleTV for you, conveniently “forgetting” it was your generation who invented this stuff.
9. You can do this.
10. And you do this when you notice when lists like this are really nine signs, not 10.