If you or a loved one is facing a cancer diagnosis, we want you to know:
IT'S IN ALL OF US TO FIGHT CANCER.
One of the best ways to start doing that is with information to help you prevent cancer, discover it as quickly as possible if it does occur and to then know about your treatment options so you can work with your doctor to make the choices that are best for you.
This ZOOMER web resource has been created so that you can learn more about cancer and cancer care, and also understand the challenges facing our health system so that we can all get the best possible cancer care if we need it.
The page has been updated with all-new content
that keeps on top of the latest developments in cancer care and treatment as well as the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on cancer care across Canada – screening, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up.
New articles include:
And on ZOOMER TV and Radio:
You can also learn more on these issues and other aspects of cancer care by listening to upcoming TV and radio ZOOMER shows — new episodes will be added here as they go to air in the coming months.
Previously on “It’s In You To Fight Cancer” ...
If you missed them before, or just want to review, here are articles previously presented on “It’s In You To Fight Cancer”
You can also learn more by listening to previous TV and radio ZOOMER shows, here:
- Fight Back interview with Libby Znaimer and Medical Oncologist Dr. Paul Wheatly-Price on cancer immunotherapy
- Fight Back interview with Libby Znaimer and cancer survivor and patient advocate Kathy Barnard on empowering cancer patients to self-advocate.
- Zoomer Week in Review with Libby Znaimer and Medical Oncologist Dr. Sharlene Gill on cancer during COVID-19
- Expert panel on COVID-19 and cancer hosted by Libby Znaimer on theZoomer
- Expert panel on Immunotherapy hosted by Libby Znaimer on theZoomer
Just remember — it’s in all of us to fight cancer!